Sunday, November 9, 2008

I'm a sucker for a kind word

i am no fan of eloquent speeches, writings, etc... sometimes.
I like the raw heart stuff. or the heartless? thats slightly addicting.

I am confined to my room, and the stage, and my thoughts mostly these days.

but like warm bubbly water, the life is slowly creeping back into me.
and i am greatful.

I owe it mostly to Bethany this time.
God has brilliant taste when it comes to best friends.



well, i just wanted to let you know I'm not too busy for you.
and i like to criticize mostly anything on tv if you would like to come join me.
and i make a mean cup of Chai...

Simplecomplexity!
.... If my life had a title. :]



i'm just pulling things out of my pocket here to right.. like always you know?

but only from the left pocket, the right pocket is reserved for special occasions with a special someone who has a pairing pocket. ahhh, joy joy joy.


Today in Church (scary word.. we will have that conversation in person) we visited some of my favorite scripture.... Ephesians 4 and 5.

one of my favorite favorite verses...
ephesians 4:26 "..do not let the sun go down while you are angry"

so good. :]


but still i weaken somehow,
and it tears me apart.


i have aspirations to be a brilliant lyricist.
and to live a quaint life with 2 dogs, 1 cat, and some goats.
and i will always have dirty feet.... unless it's clean sheet day.


people take life to seriously, including me,
and some days... this blog is my cure.


just emptying my pocket,
singing like i always do. :]


life is kinda feeling like one of those reallly good songs, that you can't help but having a favorite part of, and even though you love the whole song.... your just really tempted to fast forward 2 minutes in to that sweet spot!!!

you are not the sunnnnnnnn.

I'm going to go eat corn dogs with my best friend now.


OUT!

No comments: